Full-time Dean of the Waiapu Cathedral of St John the Evangelist
The Diocese of Waiapu and the Waiapu Cathedral of St John the Evangelist are seeking a Dean who has the ability to:
- lead and inspire the congregation
- understand , due to previous experience, Cathedral liturgical worship
- maintain high liturgical and preaching standards
- stimulate the development of youth programmes with an eye to the future
- ensure traditional Anglican Cathedral values are promoted in the city and within the Diocese
- enhance intergenerational activities in the parish community, and strong community links within the city
- work as a team member enabling and nurturing the core group of doers who assist in the running of the cathedral, in their various roles.
Waiapu Cathedral has always valued its role as the spiritual heart of the Napier community. It is a venue for many civic occasions, including the Art Deco service each February, school prize-givings, concerts and recitals. Ormond Chapel, sited on Hospital Hill, is an additional praying community the Cathedral is responsible for.
For copies of the parish profile, parish consultation and job description, please contact the Bishop’s PA, Belinda Barnhill on 06 834 0374 or by email. Expressions of interest, including CV and the names of three referees should be addressed to: The Bishop’s PA, PO Box 227, Napier 4140, or emailed to email@example.com, Applications close 5pm on the 26th April 2013.
The Anglican Parish of Havelock North - Full Time Vicar
ü Do you have a strong and inspirational faith?
ü Can you help us develop our desire to be more missional?
ü Are you compassionate and able to relate to all ages?
We would like to talk with you !
We offer a full time vicar position in a thriving parish. The parish of
Havelock North includes two churches in a large, mainly rural and coastal area in sunny Hawkes Bay. We are known for our commitment to youth and social services, and increasing emphasis on mission. We offer both traditional and modern services on Sunday and through the week, in the churches and within the community. We are also a popular venue for baptisms, weddings and funerals.
Please see our website wwwstlukeshn.org.nz for more information on our parish and the vacancy.
To obtain a Parish Profile and a copy of the Parish Consultation , or for further information please contact the Bishop’s PA, Belinda Barnhill by phone (06 834 0374) or email firstname.lastname@example.org Expressions of interest, including CV and the names of three referees should be addressed to: The Bishop’s PA, PO Box 227, Napier 4140, or emailed to email@example.com, Applications close 5.00pm on Tuesday the 14 May 2013.