Waiapu's forty parishes cover three regions and some thirty-nine thousand square kilometres of the eastern and central North Island of Aotearoa New Zealand.
From the rural heartland of Southern and Central Hawke's Bay, to the sunlight and citrus of Eastland, to the sprawling Bay of Plenty beaches, and back to Taupo and the gateway to Tongariro, dozens of churches provide spiritual homes for worshipping communities, and a visible presence of Christ, often in places without even a shop.
Titoki Healing Centre
HB Church Services
- Waiapu Cathedral, Napier
- St Augustine’s, Napier
- St Matthew’s, Hastings
- St Luke’s, Havelock North
- Taradale: All Saints & St Thomas
- St Francis Co-operating, Clive-Haumoana
- St Peter’s, Waipawa
- All Saints, Weber
- Takapau, Norsewood and Ormondville
- St Andrew’s, Westshore
- St Peter’s and St Martin’s Riverslea.
- Puketapu and Districts
- St Michael’s, Porangahau
- St James, Mahora
- St Mary's, Waipukurau
- St John the Baptist, Dannevirke
- Holy Trinity, Woodville